April 5, 2011

Unbelievable (and yet believable?) Publicity Stunt from PETA

Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed.: An Open Letter to PETA

Please read fellow IF blogger Keiko Zoll's open letter regarding PETA's decision to launch a contest that will reward a man for sterilizing his pet by giving him a free vasectomy. (Don't visit PETA's site though - that would defeat the purpose)


There aren't words - that I feel like committing to print on the Web - to describe how this makes me feel. I've always considered my fellow man & woman as a higher priority than animals, and don't support them monetarily, but certainly I believe in personal responsibility which carries into controlling pet populations. But stuff like this just blows me away and convinces me that this organization is anti-humanity. It saddens and enrages me.